Yahoo Issues
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
GraceReeves

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi!

I can not post anything to Yahoo Answers. I have connected my Yahoo account successfully, but every time I answer a question I get the following message: The task "Answer question" for project untitled changed its status to "Failed".

Details:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Answer post failed!
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.qna.yahoo.YahooAnswersApi.sendAnswer(YahooAnswersApi.java:34)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.controllers.socialmentions.actions.yahoo.YahooAnswerOperation.execute(YahooAnswerOperation.java:25)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:135)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I use the FREE version of BuzzBundle and want to purchase the PROFESSIONAL one, but this issue... Can you help me?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:20 pm

GraceReeves wrote:
I can not post anything to Yahoo Answers. I have connected my Yahoo account successfully, but every time I answer a question I get the following message: The task "Answer question" for project untitled changed its status to "Failed".

To figure out what might be the issue I would like to have a look at your project, so please reproduce the issue once again and go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support', please go into a bit details about the issue in the comments, so that we could examine your project and get back to you with a solution asap. Thanks!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]