Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Wrong Resolution always being used
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Trendz85

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me with the following issue.

I'm using the free version before considering to upgrade to the paid version. However, whenever I start SEO spyglass up it's in a wrong resolution and constantly displays very large and partially offscreen. All the other tools work absolutely fine and don't have this problem just spyglass, and I've reinstalled it a couple fo times now and can't seem to find the issue at all.

Is there anyone out there who's come across this problem before at all?

Any help would be great as I also need the use of spyglass to even consider purchasing.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Trendz85 wrote:
whenever I start SEO spyglass up it's in a wrong resolution and constantly displays very large and partially offscreen.

The Personalization settings are being stored in the .properties files for each program as well as all Global Settings. These files are not being deleted during re-installation, therefore it hasn`t fixed the issue in your case. I would ask you to close the program completely, and go to Disc C=>Users=>Username and find the seospyglass.properties file there:

Delete the file and restart the program then - a new properties file will be generated and all the settings wil be reset to default.

Hope this helps!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]