The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Win 5 SEO SpyGlass licenses by checking your links!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]
LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 pm

SEO SpyGlass contest forum thread

Here is the place to post your links to join SEO SpyGlass contest and win one of 5 SEO SpyGlass licenses we’re giving out.

What’s the contest?

Believe it or not, but for the next 2 weeks (July 16 – July 30) you can win one of 5 SEO SpyGlass licenses by checking your site’s backlinks!
Seems a little crazy? May be! But that is true - so jump here for contest details and join in!

1) Check your site’s backlinks with SEO SpyGlass for the next 2 weeks
2) Measure how the number of backlinks returned by the tool grows over time (and it will grow – because now the software is equipped with the fastest growing backlink index in the world!)
3) Publish the results of your tests to the Web – your blog, forum, Facebook page and so on
4) Give a link to your post in this forum thread

Lucky winners will be announced here on July 30th, and in the meanwhile - do your backlink tests, publish your test results to the Web, and

Give a link to your “SEO SpyGlass testing” post in this forum thread!

RobertWhite

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 am

Hello admin

Whether it describes the newly added back links in a month......

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

RobertWhite wrote:
Hello admin
Whether it describes the newly added back links in a month......

Hi RobertWhite,

not sure what you mean, but if you are asking whether the backlinks database will contain backlinks added a month before, then yes, it will as soon as it crawls the websites. In some cases it may take a bit longer, e.g. if a website is crawled right before you add new links.

If that is not what you're asking about, please specify. I'll gladly answer the question :D

AndrewBayz

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi, I published my results at http://www.quora.com/Andrew-Bayz/Posts/ ... ompetition. Hope I'll get a license!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am

AndrewBayz wrote:
Hi, I published my results at http://www.quora.com/Andrew-Bayz/Posts/ ... ompetition. Hope I'll get a license!

Hey AndrewBayz,

congratulations on being the first one! Please, feel free to share your further experience with our SEO SpyGlass :)

bialun

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:12 am

I remember using your tool a few months ago and I wasn't completely satisfied. However it seems like you've made some major improvements now - judging by the number of backlinks I can find now. I got a free version though. Can I have a trial for a couple of days? Nevermind if I'm late for this contest - I'll buy a license from you, just let me test it a little. email me at bialun at hotmail dot com
p.s., queer thing: there is one search engine on the list (web me up I think) and unlike the others it simply churns out several hunded backlinlks in a few seconds - is it something new? never heard of it on the web

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:51 am

bialun wrote:
I remember using your tool a few months ago and I wasn't completely satisfied. However it seems like you've made some major improvements now - judging by the number of backlinks I can find now. I got a free version though. Can I have a trial for a couple of days? Nevermind if I'm late for this contest - I'll buy a license from you, just let me test it a little. email me at bialun at hotmail dot com

Hi bialun,

thanks for sharing your results, though seems you are not taking part in the contest :lol: To get a full-featured license to try the software out, you need to go here and fill in the fields in the form. You'll get the license to your email.

By the way, I is a joke about you being out of the contest, you are for sure in :wink:

bialun wrote:
p.s., queer thing: there is one search engine on the list (web me up I think) and unlike the others it simply churns out several hunded backlinlks in a few seconds - is it something new? never heard of it on the web

Yes, this is the new database we added to SEO SpyGlass, the database is developed by WebMeUp company, looks very promising and seems to be one of the very best in the market.

Bobo007

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:04 am

Hey admin,
Here is the photo of my test: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5999107680
I am hoping to win this time :)

Lila

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:57 am

Hi!

I have posted the results here on my Facebook
hope to win!
https://www.facebook.com/lila.wonderbra ... 9918987515

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm