Which software use (and how) to judge of the quality of a
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
FrenchTouch

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 am

Hello,
I have the Link-Assitant suite, but I really don't really know how to use it well...

Today, I have discovered on fiver.com, that, in exchange for a little bit of money ($5) I could possibly have some article (written by me), published, on blog who claims to have a very high PR (like PR 5 to PR 9)

I 'am not so sure that it's a good idea... And I was wondering, which software should I use to know that ?
What should I check to know if those blogs are a good place for a publication/link or not ?
The main idea is to "boost" my website position in Google. Because, to be honest, I am not so sure that there is a lot of people who really read those blogs.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 am

Basically, SEO SpyGlass or LinkAssistant may help you with that. Because with that tools you may check the blog's InLink Rank - our new factor which is equal to former Google Domain and Page PR. So, this will give you the idea about how much link juice and value may be transmitted from that blog to your website via your backlink.

But you need to make sure that the blog you are trying to publish your article on should be thematically relevant to your website, i.e. the topics covered in that blog should be similar to those that you touch on your website, so it should not be just some blog with a high rank, but relevance is also important.

lorencarls

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:58 am

You can publish your own articles on high ranking article submission sites instead of looking for a software.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]