Which SEO power suite tool crawls page external links
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
dagobusiness

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello
I explored the 4 seo power suite tools but I have not found one that offers a feature to extract external links from a page? can you tell me what tool does it and tell me the process please?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:43 am

dagobusiness wrote:
I explored the 4 seo power suite tools but I have not found one that offers a feature to extract external links from a page? can you tell me what tool does it and tell me the process please?

In our WebsiteAuditor you can check the number of Internal Links To Page, Internal Links From Page and External Links. You should simply right-click on any column name in your Worskpace and add the corresponding columns. In the Internal Links To Page column you will see a list of all internal links leading to a page. The Internal Links From Page and External Links columns will only display the number of links though.

You can also check any page for Broken Links - the program will detect all the outgoing links and check the response code of the pages, and will show you the list of links that are leading to the non-existent pages.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]