The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Which Search Engine Corresponds to Which Landing Page?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
bcdesign

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:23 pm

On the rank tracking screen I see where another page is ranking for my search term rather than the one I selected on the keyword map. The problem is I am checking 5 search engines and there are multiple landing pages listed. I can't tell which search engine is ranking on which landing page. Is there an easy way to get this information?

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Quote:
On the rank tracking screen I see where another page is ranking for my search term rather than the one I selected on the keyword map. The problem is I am checking 5 search engines and there are multiple landing pages listed. I can't tell which search engine is ranking on which landing page. Is there an easy way to get this information?

In 'Ranking Pages' column you can see all the URLs rankings for the keyword, but the search engines they were found in are not specified indeed. To see where exactly given page ranks, you can add the '... URL Found' columns for any of the search engines. Simply right-click any column header and find the required columns for any of the search engines you have.

If you don't want to add multiple columns to your workspace, you can also click on the keyword and check the Rank History under Rank Progress in the bottom tab: switch between search engines to see where the ranking page in question appears ranking.

bcdesign

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:25 pm

Perfect! Thanks

shimar123

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 am

A landing page is a web page that appears when a visitor clicks on a PPC ad or a search engine result link. The home page of a website is not the only landing page; every page in a website has a purpose and is a potential search engine landing page.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]