All times are UTC
Which one is Best SEO or SEM?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]
Dipika13

Small God

Small God
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

Both are important for increasing visibility in search engines. SEO is the process of optimizing your website and SEM is over and above SEO but it’s only a subset of your overall marketing strategy.

ultimezshruti

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 am

SEO is the cheapest and best way to promote your website.

Max Digital

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:44 am

SEO is the cheapest if you do it yourself. If you pay a professional to maintain your seo campaign, it can cost a lot in the long run. But I still agree that in the long run SEO is a better option.
SEM brings benefits only while it is paid, as soon as the ads are not paid, the site stops having visits from that channel.
While SEO brings results and benefits even after cessation of work. maybe not forever but at least for a while.
I apply variants on my Max Digital site because SEM is good for instantly raising traffic and SEO for a longer period of time.

files_hameless

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:36 am

Love this thread. I know understand the difference between the 2 and which one to use accordingly.

robertmiler

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:41 am

SEO is something that you acquire over time and typically over a long time. It can take months of implementing an SEO strategy before a brand begins to rank on search engines.
SEM is better for testing than SEO. Because you can immediately turn SEM paid ads off and on, it's a great strategy for testing.

sophiawils59

Small God

Small God
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:52 am

It depends upon your requirement!!

anirban09P

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:59 am

Both has its own importance and essential for the website promotion.

avasmith20

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:00 am

Hello, I think both are equally important. If you are invested in your business you should do both. Best of luck! x

Shruti_singh

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:05 am

Both are best and both are equally important for Business. SEO is organic and SEM is paid. If you want to get maximum reach and engagement in a very short time then you can do paid marketing i.e. SEM or if you want to rank your website and don't want to invest any amount for promotion then you can do SEO.

kaafirana

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 am

SEO takes time. ... before a brand can start ranking on search engines, it may take months of SEO strategy. SEM performs better testing than SEO. Because you can turn SEM paid ads on and off immediately, this is a good testing strategy.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]