When can we expect Yahoo Q&A to work?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
ashfield212

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi there,

One of the main reasons I purchased this software was to use the Yahoo Q&A stream, this apparently isn't functional due to Yahoo discontinuing API. Is this a temporary issue or a situation where that feature will be removed from the software altogether?

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:14 am

ashfield212 wrote:
One of the main reasons I purchased this software was to use the Yahoo Q&A stream, this apparently isn't functional due to Yahoo discontinuing API. Is this a temporary issue or a situation where that feature will be removed from the software altogether?

Unfortunately, it is difficult to give any predictions about Yahoo! Answers service, because as you stated in your message, API for this service has been discontinued, so right now we have to find another way to pull out results. Our developers are looking for a solution now, but we can not provide any estimates for when exactly this will be solved.

Kim91

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Are there any updates on this?. The main platform I use is indeed Y!A, but I'll hold off buying until you incorporate this module.

ashfield212

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:07 am

Kim91 wrote:
Are there any updates on this?. The main platform I use is indeed Y!A, but I'll hold off buying until you incorporate this module.

I fired up BuzzBundle this morning to find, to my surprise, the Yahoo! Q&A stream functioning. Works perfectly as well, kudos to Link-Assistant!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:27 pm

ashfield212 wrote:
I fired up BuzzBundle this morning to find, to my surprise, the Yahoo! Q&A stream functioning. Works perfectly as well, kudos to Link-Assistant!

Thanks! Our developers tried hard to implement this solution asap!

Nextan7

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 am

hi,

I purchased a license for your buzzbundle software. I'm studying it to be able to work with. But I have a problem to solve and a question (bug in your software?)

1 - When I try to use a yahoo profile that already exists, buzzbundle always tells me that my username or password are incorrect. Now if I connect with my browser (mozilla firefox) I do not have problem with the connection.
If I try to create a new account for yahoo (anwsers) buzzbundle do not arrives at create a new account. How to fix this? I specify that I use a direct connection and I do not go through proxies or VPN's (to avoid the mistake of connection during my tests).

2 - Can you tell me what are the sites (forums and blogs, social networks, Q & A) that can be used with buzzbundle? Everyone I've tried to create an account with buzzbundle are not compatible.

Thank you for your attention,

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Nextan7 wrote:
1 - When I try to use a yahoo profile that already exists, buzzbundle always tells me that my username or password are incorrect.

Sorry, it appeared to be a bug in the software, but today we will issue the update that will fix the problem.

Nextan7 wrote:
2 - Can you tell me what are the sites (forums and blogs, social networks, Q & A) that can be used with buzzbundle? Everyone I've tried to create an account with buzzbundle are not compatible.

Please, check these article to learn what forums and blogs are supported:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/120/10/which-forums-are-supported

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/117/10/buzzbundle-doesnt-recognize-my-blog

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]