The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC
What is the relationship between SEO and SEM?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
anirban09P

Small God

Small God
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 4:03 am

What is the relationship between SEO and SEM?

wordpress123

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:24 am

SEO is improving the number of website visitors by getting the site to appear high on results passed by a search engine. SEM is considered internet marketing that enhances a site's visibility by organic search engine results. SEM includes SEO as well as other search marketing tactics.

ritesh3592

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:36 am

SEO means search engine optimization , is nothing but optimizing of our website to search engines like Google , Yahoo , Bing to get more traffic , leads and sales. SEO is a organic way of marketing and time taking process.

SEM means serach engine marketing is nothing but paid kind of marketing to reach our cutsomers to increase traffic , sales and leads . Sem has instant results. It will come under piad kind of marketing .

sophiawils59

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:52 am

Both have one thing in common, “search engines and keywords”.

SEO involves little to no “investment and capital” effort. You only need to practice best SEO strategies.

SEM, on the other hand, requires you to invest and market your business around keywords, prepare sales and landing pages and essentially create a sales funnel starting from search engine traffic.

Shruti_singh

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:42 am

SEO is the process to bring your website into a higher ranking in search engine results page through skill-based service and it is completely free and SEM is the form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in SERP through paid advertising.

varunshanbhag

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi Anirban,

Let me Start with SEO first..

SEO is organic and its a long term investment. Your website will start getting traffic after few months if you follow best practices. SEO is not a sprint but it is a marathon.

On the other hand SEM is a paid strategy where you pay to Google for showing your website on top of the SERP. You can get the result almost instantly.

Both SEO & SEM has its own advantages and disadvantages and many prefer SEM over SEO because it gives instant results depending on the budget of the firm.

One i touched the power of Digital marketing in 2018 & i never look back & since i keep on updating myself on day to day basis because Google makes various changes to it's algorhitm.

I hope this helps you out !

Regards,
Varun

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]