The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC
What is the importance of Quality Content?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]
rajaram

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:15 pm

What is the importance of Quality Content?

MVMInfotech18

Small God

Small God
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:38 am

The importance of Quality Content are
#1: People will understand your message better
#2: Lower bounce rate
#3: More trust
#4: More (social media) attention
quality content leads to higher ranking and higher conversions

rajdeep7830

Small God

Small God
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:24 am

Content is so much important for SEO. High quality content is the content that is original and unique. After the recent penguin update in Google algorithm it is the original content plays an important role in ranking a website in search engines. The site with a duplicated content is pushed down to Google in terms of keyword ranking. Top quality content represents those with unique and fresh content without any duplication.

maheshseo

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:44 am

Content is king if your Content is so unique your website get that much traffic to you

Shrija Shetty

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:41 am

Quality content is one of the main basic parameters of website ranking.
- Unique quality content drives more traffic to your site.
- Frequently add new fresh content to your website or blog and should be related to your topic.
- So the visitor can get the specific result for which they are looking for.
- Quality content makes the visitor engagement with the page which results in a decrease in bounce rate.
- As the visitor get frequently proper result from your website content, it becomes habitual to them while doing research for the corresponding topic they visit your website.

ethanharper

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:41 am

Google gives more importance to fresh and quality content. The Panda Algorithm of Google detects copied, poor quality, spam, and keyword stuffed contents of a website and marks it spam. That's why the SEO needs fresh as well as quality content in all respect to promote your website.

mtgfanboy

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:44 am

Content is main factors in SEO, As Google already stated "Content is King" to get #1 in Google, Bing & Yahoo. In the inbound marketing world, we often say, "content is king," but really, quality content is king.
Quality content is evergreen, it stands the test of time and keeps people coming back for more.

angelarichard

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:59 am

Content is the king in a sea. To get a better website promotion and traffic, content must be unique, top quality and plagiarism free.Best essay writing service offers useful writing suggestions and ideas for an affordable rate.

ATMD

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:59 pm

I believe that providing high quality, original content keeps your audience reading your site and builds trust in your readership. Successful businesses are based on trust.

Malen

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:01 pm

This isn't the easiest writing assignment, but it's necessary to convince the college admissions office that you are motivated to study in this university or college and will strive to be good student. I know it's not easy to find the strategy for writing statement of purpose that will impress admissions officers, because there are many other candidates besides you who can use common templates from the Internet, so I advise you to find something more original. To do this, I can advice you to visit this site https://studentshare.org . Here you can see the best examples of the statement of purpose that other students have written and maybe you will find some ideas for your essay. It often inspired me and helped me to be more creative, because I combined some other people's strategies.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]