Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 am

what is link wheel?

Robert Kilbun

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:49 am

Link wheel is black hat technique which links your minor sites from your main sites.

ademar

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Link wheel is the one of the most effective way to creating quality backlinks in the natural way. It is the efficient link building strategy. It helps to increase search engine ranking of your website.

jackar56

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:21 am

The LINK WHEEL is an advanced SEO strategy of building links in the most natural way, designed to help you improve your search engine optimization, to rank your website better in the search engines and to get more targeted traffic.

rajdeep7830

Small God

Small God
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:03 am

Link wheel is best technique for increasing your website ranking. In Link wheel procedure one link target to your main website and other links link to other blog sites. A link wheel basically is a process in which you build a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as Squidoo, Blogger, HubPages, etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website. Then, on each of these mini sites, you write one (or more) unique quality article that includes a link to your main website or blog and another link to one of the other new blogs you just built.

kalmakuran

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:50 am

A link wheel is snake oil SEO. Confusing hogwash that feigns to be the magic bullet. A link wheel is, for example when you have 6 sites: A B C D E F. If A is your main site, then B, C, D, E, F link to A reciprocally.

hutbephotmb24h

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 am

The link wheel is one such idea where several similar themed websites get together and create a circle of links. So website A links to website B which links to website C which then links back to website A. Link wheels can contain any number of websites from the three in this example upwards.

LinkWheelMarketing

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:53 pm

I just started creating a Marketing Link Wheel site for Dawsonville, GA LinkWheelMarketing.com

I am going to make it like a Craigslist type site, but for all local Dawsonville, GA busineeses looking to get their site online, and all in one centralized place - so I wanted to try and market them with a link wheel or SEO link wheel, and hopefully it will gain traction for my hometown.

I am going to have 2 sites set-up, and both geared towards Link Wheel Marketing type SEO work - they are both linked together and hopefully populated soon. Feel free to visit or give me tips on what I may be able to do better.

DawsonvilleLinkWheel.com
LinkWheelMarketing.com

sophiawils59

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:12 am

A Link Wheel or Wheel Link may also be described as a network of websites (web 2.0 sites) and blogs enjoined with each other and linking them to your website, thus helping your site to rank up in Google's front page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check stubs generator

swarabhore

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:55 am

A Link Wheel is the most efficient way of building links in the most powerful way to increase website ranking. The Link Wheel is a complex link building technique to help you improve your SEO Rank.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]