The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

What are the differences between WebSite Auditor Professional and entreprise editions
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
aramyus

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 pm

2 questions:

a) The beta version seems to be highly truncated, and hence almost unusable. Is it intentional ?

b) What are the differences between WebSite Auditor Professional and entreprise editions

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:45 am

Quote:
a) The beta version seems to be highly truncated, and hence almost unusable. Is it intentional ?
Do you mean the free version? Then yes, some data in the report isn't shown. Or if you mean you've found some bugs (which is not surpising since it's beta), then please let us know what and where is corrupted.
Quote:
What are the differences between WebSite Auditor Professional and entreprise editions
The Enterprise version is more commercially-oriented. Unlike the Pro, it will let you save customized reports (PDF/HTML) and make them available to your SEO clients (through either printout, or emailing from the program, or FTP upload)

aramyus

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 pm

a) I was looking for a precise comparison between the 2 versions

Apparently, the entreprize version gives the possibility to personalize the reports so that they can be sold to a third party (which for me is not really of interest). Is that the only difference ?

b) by truncated, I mean: there are plenty of information hidden with a link 'buy the full version' Was it intentional for the beta test ? Reading your emails, I was under the impression I would get a usable version.

c) If I understand well, only on-page factors are examined with WebSite Auditor and external links are absolutely not analyzed. Is that correct ?

To be honest, that reduces considerably my interest for the software, but I will happily make a thorough test on a few pages not ranking too well from a well established and stable site. PM or email me if you want to let me test an unrestricted version.

Remy

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:31 am

Quote:
a) I was looking for a precise comparison between the 2 versions

Apparently, the entreprize version gives the possibility to personalize the reports so that they can be sold to a third party (which for me is not really of interest). Is that the only difference ?
The enterprise version lets you save reports, email them of make them available online - that's the main point. Obviously, if you're not planning to sell these reports, and if you don't need to save them for your own needs, you might be fine with the professional version.
Quote:
b) by truncated, I mean: there are plenty of information hidden with a link 'buy the full version' Was it intentional for the beta test ? Reading your emails, I was under the impression I would get a usable version.
Yes, it was intentional. You've got a free abridged version, then you've got a Pro version at reduced price (now it's $67, later it wil be around a hundred), and you've got Enterprise for $167 while it'll be appr 300 when it goes stable.
Quote:
c) If I understand well, only on-page factors are examined with WebSite Auditor and external links are absolutely not analyzed. Is that correct ?
Some off-page factors will be added in the future, like the # of inbound links, links from social network sites etc. But generally link analysys isn't the point of WebSite Auditor at all. We already have a time-proven tool for this purpose which is SEO SpyGlass. If this is what you really need, then you're welcome to get it:
https://www.link-assistant.com/seo-spyglass/buy.html

jamwerx

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:39 am

Quote:
The Enterprise version is more commercially-oriented. Unlike the Pro, it will let you save customized reports (PDF/HTML) and make them available to your SEO clients (through either printout, or emailing from the program, or FTP upload)
So like I have asked on other threads... when you buy enterprise you get a gui with more functions and that is what you pay extra for but then the live updates cost 3x's as much even though it is the same updates the same as the pro version gets, can you please explain this reasoning?

If I am wrong or outta line then please tell me so and let me know what else you get with enterprise version updates because I have yet to see anything else.

Hell the first one I bought was links assistant and I didn't get around to trying it for quite awhile and when I did it was already expired.. wtf lol

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Quote:
So like I have asked on other threads... when you buy enterprise you get a gui with more functions and that is what you pay extra for but then the live updates cost 3x's as much even though it is the same updates the same as the pro version gets, can you please explain this reasoning?
This has already been discussed in the forums many times. The actual costs of Live! Plan updates are in fact as big as we're charging for Enterprise Live! Plans. So far we are not raising Live! Plan prices for Pro license owners because of the non-commercial purpose of the license for its owners. So the point is, we're not charging more for Enteprise live! Plans, we're charging less for Pro.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]