The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC
Website vanishes from Google - is this normal?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
kinghamssom

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi I'm a newbie! Been working with spyglass building links to my website http://www.kinghams-driving-school.co.uk. Originally before I started link building the index page was ranked bottom of page 9 in Google for search term 'driving lessons bournemouth'. After a little link building it shot to bottom of page 4 of Google listing and since I've done more (167 links so far)it's gone, nowhere to be seen for about a week so far. However some of the internal pages are showning up in various places.

Is this normal? Also is it wise to duplicate the 'nofollow links' to a competitors website as well as the 'do follow' links :? :? ?

I'd be grateful for any comments. Than You

Steve Kingham

James_Smith

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 am

This all is normal, don't take it as so serious. Sometimes it happens due to google dance. For ranking everyone who are doing seo efforts google do shuffling of sites to give chance to everyone to show their ability. So don't worry, continue your regular work.

rocklesnar

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 am

If you did something wrogn with your link building techniques, then this is not normal for your website since, Google released their lates algorithm update, Penguin. Which targeting websites for doing over optimization.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]