The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Website Auditor Internal Browser Issues?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Fabi Web Designs

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 am

Website auditor has updated to the latest version, not sure if the problem existed before this though. When analysing individual pages to use the optimisation reports which works through meta tags and body etc, these reports only work for the home page and none of the sub pages on ANY website I try to analyse. I have tried creating a whole new project too and nothing works. The internal browser cant retrieve a page and only displays the <title> tag in the source, but does manage to read that on the reports. Has anyone else got an issue when trying to analyse sub pages in particular? I have tried contacting support logging a ticket last night and no response... ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING! I even tried live support link which says online.... noone there. I am working on an urgent SEO project and need it working asap! Any help, getting really fed up. Is there a way to roll back versions or something to see if its an internal browser problem? Or if its antivirus perhaps? I run kaspersky?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Our support guys have received your project and have already send the response. Looks like for some reason the page was not loaded properly during the analysis, so you just need to go to the Keywords section and click the Update Analysis button:

so the application will scan your page once again.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]