Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Website Auditor creates excessive 302 issues
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:28 pm

When I run Website Auditor, website creates excessive database queries to server and server then shuts website down and defaults website pages to WordPress install page. iPage automatically appends each webpage with /wp-admin/install.php when database queries surpass 75K limit.

Website is shared with other websites on same server. When I run it on other websites on same server, this error does not happen. https://diamondrseo.com/ & https://simplebusinessworks.com/ are other websites on server and they have no issue with running Website Auditor.

So I am assuming it is an issue with plugins on website. I am wondering if you could help me determine if there any conflicts with these plugins. Maybe you are aware?

Boxzilla
Version 3.2.17 | By ibericode | View details | Documentation | Add-ons

Convert Plus
Version 3.5.1 | By Brainstorm Force

Embed Plus for YouTube - Gallery, Channel, Playlist, Live Stream
Version 13.1.2.3 | By Embed Plus for YouTube Team

Evergreen Webinar Plugin
Version 1.1.8 | By Matt, The Real Video Guy

HTML Import 2
Imports well-formed static HTML files into WordPress posts or pages. Supports Dreamweaver templates and Word HTML cleanup. Visit the settings page to get started. See the User Guide for details.
Version 2.6 | By Stephanie Leary

MasterClass Plugin
Everyone deserves to host a MasterClass.
Version 1.0.44 | By Matt, The Real Video Guy |

Minimal Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode
Simply awesome coming soon & maintenance mode plugin. Super-simple to use. MailChimp support built-in.
Version 2.10 | By WebFactory Ltd

Stripe Payments
Easily accept credit card payments via Stripe payment gateway in WordPress.
Version 2.0.12 | By Tips and Tricks HQ, wptipsntricks

Thrive Architect
Live front end editor for your WordPress content
Version 2.4.5.1 | By Thrive Themes

Thrive Product Manager
Connect this site with Thrive Themes account to install and activate Thrive product.
Version 1.2.1 | By Thrive Themes

There are other plugins but I have on other websites with no issues with Website Auditor. Wondering if you know of any known issues.

Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:11 am

Hello,

the issue you are describing is probably connected with the internal settings of the website and its relations to the plugins. Unfortunately, I cannot really tell you anything about the plugins that you have listed.

But if this is happening because of the WebSite Auditor excessive database queries then please try the following go to 'Preference > Misc. Global Settings > lower the number of simultaneous tasks from 5 to 3. That might help.

Best regards,
Oleg

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:43 pm

After talking to hosting, they said that website database was too large and probably the cause. I don't have a reference of a 'good' sized database nor know what is optimal. Database is 727MB and is on basic hosting at ipage.

So will probably slim down database and go from there.

Thanks for your help and answer!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 am

Quote:
After talking to hosting, they said that website database was too large and probably the cause. I don't have a reference of a 'good' sized database nor know what is optimal. Database is 727MB and is on basic hosting at ipage.

So will probably slim down database and go from there.

Thanks for your help and answer!
Thanks, for letting us know. Great that you have nailed down the cause.
Should you have any questions feel free to ask.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]