Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

VK.com support
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]
phpman

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I think a lot of customers are waiting for this social network to be added to BuzzBundle. Can you tell us when this will happen ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:24 pm

phpman wrote:
I think a lot of customers are waiting for this social network to be added to BuzzBundle.

We understand the importance of this social network as the largest one in Eastern Europe. So adding vk.com to the list of the supported social media is on our roadmap.

However, there's no an ETA for that. The number of users requesting 'vk.com' has been pretty small so far. If the number of users requested vk.com grows, we will speed up the process of ingratiating our app with this Russian social network.

:)

phpman

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 pm

when about to wait for this? Cause this is very important for u too - russians will begin purchasing your product just after they know that it's usefull for them :)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:44 pm

phpman wrote:
when about to wait for this? Cause this is very important for u too - russians will begin purchasing your product just after they know that it's usefull for them :)

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, we understand the importance of including this social network to this list of the social media sources the app supports. However, the number of our Russian users is pretty small and we have got quite few request to add vk.com so far.

So we are planning to support this network at some point in the future but don't have an ETA for that.

** although if the number of our Russian users grows, we will definitely speed up the process of adding vk.com to the list of the supported social media sources.

phpman

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:13 pm

So, what are the news ? When will you add VK.com to BB? Last week this social network reached TOP9 in the worlds most active and huge social networks rank - i think now is the time to name the ETA.

It was not fair on your part not to include this social network in the voting - the probability of its victory is close to 100% and you know it. however, for unknown reasons, all of you refuse to implement its support to the program.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:22 pm

phpman wrote:
So, what are the news ? When will you add VK.com to BB? Last week this social network reached TOP9 in the worlds most active and huge social networks rank - i think now is the time to name the ETA.

It was not fair on your part not to include this social network in the voting - the probability of its victory is close to 100% and you know it. however, for unknown reasons, all of you refuse to implement its support to the program.

Hello phpman.

Sorry to say that but at the moment we do not have the estimates on adding vk.com to the list of resources supported by BuzzBundle.

phpman

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello, are there any news about adding VK.com to the BuzzBundle ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 am

Unfortunately, there are no news yet about adding VK.com into Buzzbundle.

phpman

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Hello !

Are there any news abot adding VK.com support? 6 months have past since my last question about this )))

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:52 pm

phpman wrote:
Hello !

Are there any news abot adding VK.com support? 6 months have past since my last question about this )))

Hello phpman.

Sorry to say, but we are not planning to add it in the near future.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]