New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
labelandco

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 am

Hello,

I am currently testing Bundle Buzz and I ask myself the following question:

How this application may be useful for my clients?

I'm sorry my question sounds ridiculous, :oops: but I can not understand the meaning.

Indeed, for an agency or a person that manages its own social network tool is very impressive, but to use it for clients I did not find the meaning.

Think

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 am

labelandco wrote:
Indeed, for an agency or a person that manages its own social network tool is very impressive, but to use it for clients I did not find the meaning.

You can use our new social media management tool for generating buzz not only for your own website, but for any other site or web brand!

Since SMM and SEO go hand in hand, alongside with the traditional search engine optimization, you can offer your customers promoting their products and services via various social media sources (such as social networks (Facebook or Tweeter), forums, etc.).

BuzzBundle lets you monitor you customer's brand online reputation across all possible social media and present their product or service in the best possible way.

Also in the near future we are planning to develop the reporting facilities, so BuzzBundle will be capable of producing reports that you will be able to deliver to your customers.

labelandco

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm

thank you for your Clarification

questions: Do you have a date out of the Enterprise version?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm

labelandco wrote:
Do you have a date out of the Enterprise version?

At the moment we don't have the ETA on when the Enterprise version is released.

But we will do our best to make it available as soon as possible. Most likely the Enterprise Edition of the tool will be available to users either at the end of this year or at the early beginning of the following one.

labelandco

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

ok super
So I wait impatiently for the release of version entreprise.
thank you

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]