Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Using more emails in the same project
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
unikbit

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 pm

we all know that the hosting companies have limits for their email servers so we need to use more email addresses . The scheduler is not a solution because LA keep alive the smtp connection and the servers have a limit to keep alive a connection and after a certain time they cut you off

How this can be done.

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 am

unikbit wrote:
we all know that the hosting companies have limits for their email servers so we need to use more email addresses . The scheduler is not a solution because LA keep alive the smtp connection and the servers have a limit to keep alive a connection and after a certain time they cut you off

LinkAssistant keeps the connection active while an email sending task is running, as soon as the emails are sent, the connection is stopped. So if your email provider has rather strict rules, you can just send out small portions of emails and make pauses between sending out.

unikbit

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:05 pm

this will keep me in front of computer all day, I need the LA to disconect an reconect after a number of emails sent and to continue sending emails

you have to understand that only 1% from those emailed respond to link exchange and this way the LA doesn't help me too much

unikbit

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I need to be able to use more emails for the same project to send emails, and the system to rotate them

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 pm

unikbit wrote:
I need to be able to use more emails for the same project to send emails, and the system to rotate them

Hi unikbit,

right now it is impossible :( . I'll forward your request to our analysts and they will decide whether we can implement such sort of feature

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]