Using Link Assistant to check for pirated content
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
voodoo1967

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Hello,

I need to ask the community something. Is it possible to use Link Assistant to discover pirated content.
I have a customers website that sells digital media. The customer has discovered there are lots of places that have basically taken her material and then put it on their own website (to sell) or have listed links to where people can get the media for free etc.

So I was thinking - is it possible to use Link Assistant to search for the course video title as well as some keywords re specific course content.

Could I get Link Assistant to search out any sites and the links they have that point to the stolen content ?
Do you think this is possible ? - or maybe even BuzzBundle could do it

Has anyone else tried this ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:12 pm

Quote:
Hello,

I need to ask the community something. Is it possible to use Link Assistant to discover pirated content.
I have a customers website that sells digital media. The customer has discovered there are lots of places that have basically taken her material and then put it on their own website (to sell) or have listed links to where people can get the media for free etc.

So I was thinking - is it possible to use Link Assistant to search for the course video title as well as some keywords re specific course content.

Could I get Link Assistant to search out any sites and the links they have that point to the stolen content ?
Do you think this is possible ? - or maybe even BuzzBundle could do it

Has anyone else tried this ?
Hello!

For these tasks I can suggest to use the tool called Awario. They are our partners.
Feel free to reach out to them.

Best,
Oleg

voodoo1967

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Thank - I will take a look at it

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]