Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Updated SEO from 3.02 to 3.07 and it is stuck in a loop and won't load
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
markky

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:10 pm

I haven't subscribed as I paid for a full licence when I first bought SEO Glass. I don't need the rank checking facility I just want the backlink facility (the reason I bought the software). I've dowloaded the latestupdate and keep getting a screen (Your Live! plan has expired) I then get redirected to a payment page.

Can someone please advise?

Regards

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:23 am

Quote:
I've dowloaded the latestupdate and keep getting a screen (Your Live! plan has expired) I then get redirected to a payment page.
What if you just close your browser window, and come back to the software? As you see, you can simply click "OK" then, and the software will start as usual. Am I wrong?

markky

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Sometimes the simplest things never seem that obvious.

Thanks, works perfectly. :oops:

markky

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:46 pm

I've entered the website to check, clicked on yahoo! only USA and when i try to look for backinks I get this screen.

Any ideas?

Ive also tried searching (ticked box) either MSN only, Yahoo only or Google only and they all come up with the same error message. If it stops working for one does it trip out the software? This is weird as it's coincided with my licence running out a couple of weeks ago. Or am I doing something wrong here?

Regards

M

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Quote:
I've entered the website to check, clicked on yahoo! only USA and when i try to look for backinks I get this screen.
Just as this message says, you need to extend your Search Algo Updates.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]