Updated backlinks
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
goodmartins

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello,

I tried some seo software and I have to admit that Seo Power Suite is probably my favorite, thus I am seriously thinking about buying it. Before doing it could you clear some doubts I have?

In Seo Spyglass some of the backlinks of one of my client's website I does not exist anymore.

Could you tell me how should I do to obtain only updated backlinks and at the same time updating the summary page with only uptdated backlinks? (You understand that I want to send to my clients a report with only updated datas).

Thanks for your answer,

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm

goodmartins wrote:
Could you tell me how should I do to obtain only updated backlinks and at the same time updating the summary page with only uptdated backlinks?

Indeed, the data from Indexes may sometimes be outdated and some links may have already been removed, as well as some links may not be collected as they are not yet indexed.

Therefore we have added the option to check the real-time presence and the current status of any backlink. You should select the backlinks and click to Update Factors, then select the Page Factors alone - the program will scan the backlink pages to check the presence, the status (do/nofollow) and the anchor details of the backlinks in real-time.

The Summary widget only shows the Live links, however, you should select the Preferred Statistical Source for the Summary under 'Preferences=>Project Prefereces'. To display the data from the SEO PowerSuite Backlink Explorer - you should select it as a source, to display the updated data from your project directly - you should set it to Project:

Hope this helps!

goodmartins

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, it's helping.

When I have a look at the "domain strength" The total number of baclinks is still the same (34) and not just verified ones (10).

Ex: My clients have 34 blacklinks. After verification, only 10 are available. The strengnt of the domain is 0,21 considering those 34 backlinks.
Could you tell me how could I update the strength of the domain with 10 availble balckinks?

Thanks,

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:54 am

goodmartins wrote:
Could you tell me how could I update the strength of the domain with 10 availble balckinks?

Sorry to tell you, the statistics for the Domain Strength are being taken from the SEO PowerSuite Backlink Explorer directly, so here you cannot set the project as a source. However, our crawler is rather powerful and fast, and the Index database is being updated in full during 2-4 weeks, so the non-existent backlinks should are being removed from it shortly.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]