Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Unhappy with my choice to buy this
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
SEOUser

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:05 pm

I have to admit I did not do enough research on the available products before buying this one. I did not understand that the software would completely stop working after 6 months.

Since I let my 'algorithm updates' run out, the software does not work at all. While I understand that I do not get updates for the latest algorithms and predictive measures, the software disabled some of the basic features unrelated to algorthms.

For example, knowing absolutely nothing about the algorithm, I could run a search in Bing for a specified search term and figure out what position my site shows up on. But, alas, no, that no longer works. Same for I could run a search for a search term and identify competitors because they rank well for the search term. But, nope, that does not work either. It worked before and it does not need to know anything about the algorithm to report on a search's results.

So, no you do not just not get "algorithm updates". When it connects on the day that the renewal is due, the software goes in and disables features that worked previously.

Buyer beware, I guess.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:34 am

SEO Powersuite tools do not stop working completel without search algo subscription - some features are still available to use even if you do not extend the algorithms. Please, check this article which describes in details which features will/will not be working without the subscription:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/167/4/will-seo-powersuite-tools-work-without-search-algo-updates

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]