Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

unable to save or print reports? please help
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
WinWSL

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:49 am

it says i cannot save because i have the professional version and not enterprise.. but i would like to print it as a PDF or even just print it on my printer. error message is:
"There is either no application set for opening pdf files or no device for printing found. please adjust your pc settings to be able to print reports."

But i do have adobe acrobat and i do have a printer that is connected to this machine and works fine... any ideas?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 am

WinWSL wrote:
it says i cannot save because i have the professional version and not enterprise.. but i would like to print it as a PDF or even just print it on my printer. error message is:
"There is either no application set for opening pdf files or no device for printing found. please adjust your pc settings to be able to print reports."

Please, check the response for your ticket which you opened on our Support dashboard with the same issue. Most probably you do not have a default printer set up in your system. So, please, access the Control Panel settings - Printers and Drivers and make sure you set up the necessary printer as the default one.

WinWSL

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:21 pm

my printer is selected as default.... still not working!
There is either no application set for opening PDF files, or no device for printing found. Please adjust your PC settings to be able to print reports.

i need further troubleshooting assistance. i want to print using my regular printer that is set as default, epson WF 3540

also it says no application set for opening PDF, is there anyway to print to PDF, or save as pdf or open as PDF in the professional edition?

sara736

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am

Is there possible to have in RankTracker the Domain overview for all compétiteurs of the current project?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 am

sara736 wrote:
Is there possible to have in RankTracker the Domain overview for all compétiteurs of the current project?

Unfortunately, but currently competitors can not be included into the Domain Overview report.

SEO_SOS

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 am

I have this same problem, it must be a bug.

I have a default printer set

I have default app associated with PDF

I still the get the rror

Synwave

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:11 pm

The original post is 5 years old. (2014)

I purchased the software a few hours ago and I'm getting the same error.

I have the default printer set.

Is there a solution?

TIA

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]