Twitter profile issues
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]
pixelmac

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 am

Hello,

I try to add Twitter profile to BuzzBundle, but I get an error all the time.
"Synchronization Error"

Any ideas how to add Twitter profile ??

pixelmac

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:27 am

I tried several Twitter accounts with BuzzBundle, but none can be added as a new profile.

Please help.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:38 am

We have issues a new version of Buzzbundle a day ago, please, update your tools and this should solve the problem with Twitter.

fitguru

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 pm

I can't connect my client's Twitter to his buzz bundle and gives me a "check your username and password for this profile: even though I just logged into it using the same credentials a minute ago

Anybody have a fix?

fitguru

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 pm

com.agilemind.commons.io.searchengine.ParserBrokenException:
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.utils.SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.checkIfSocialServiceBroken(SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.java:29)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.getContent(ApiImp.java:10)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:1)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:14)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.twitter.TwitterApi.a(TwitterApi.java:381)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.twitter.TwitterApi.a(TwitterApi.java:157)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.twitter.TwitterApi.checkCredentials(TwitterApi.java:209)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.personamanager.CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.execute(CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.java:24)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:48)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:29 pm

fitguru wrote:
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.utils.SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.checkIfSocialServiceBroken(SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.java:29)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.getContent(ApiImp.java:10)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:1)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:14)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.twitter.TwitterApi.a(TwitterApi.java:381)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.twitter.TwitterApi.a(TwitterApi.java:157)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.twitter.TwitterApi.checkCredentials(TwitterApi.java:209)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.personamanager.CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.execute(CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.java:24)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:48)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:1)

Could you please send us your project so we could check it on our side?
To do so, please, reproduce the error, then go to Help -> Send Project to Support and in the comments area you need to describe your issue.

fitguru

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm not really comfortable sending you my social media login information. Can you tell me when I do that (click on help, send project to support )

What information does it actually send to you?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:09 pm

fitguru wrote:
I'm not really comfortable sending you my social media login information. Can you tell me when I do that (click on help, send project to support )

What information does it actually send to you?

the only thing we nee is to check the full error log to make a conclusion.
Please, don't worry, we won't be able to get your private information.

fitguru

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 pm

many times,I never get any feedback or answer from your company, really Bad customer support and I can't believe People still have a problem of the software not connecting to social media accounts.

You would think after people have posted this multiple times you guys would fix it.

Why don't you guys get your act together and actually fix the software so no one has this problem anymore with any of the social media accounts

fitguru

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:25 pm

at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.utils.SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.checkIfSocialServiceBroken(SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.java:44)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.getContent(ApiImp.java:17)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.linkedin.LinkedInApi.a(LinkedInApi.java:241)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.linkedin.LinkedInApi.tryToLogin(LinkedInApi.java:182)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.linkedin.LinkedInApi.a(LinkedInApi.java:472)
every time I try to re-authenticate the account the error message is:

"unfortunately buzz Bundle hasn't managed to synchronize with your profile please try again later"

What a load of crap the software is.

at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.linkedin.LinkedInApi.checkCredentials(LinkedInApi.java:219)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.personamanager.CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.execute(CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.java:9)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:43)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:3)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]