Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Twitter and Facebook work, Google+ not so much
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
cybersysop

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:09 pm

When I "Add Post" and I check Facebook, Twitter and Google+ the message posts to Facebook and Twitter but not to Google+ I receive no errors and it completes and returns to the streams page when it completes.

I tried to do a Google+ post only and it appeared to process correctly and return to the Streams page but it never posted on Google+.

Is there something that I need to adjust? Has anyone had success adding posts to Google+?

Finally is there a schedule of adding to BB the other social media services?

Thanks,
Howard

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Quote:
When I "Add Post" and I check Facebook, Twitter and Google+ the message posts to Facebook and Twitter but not to Google+ I receive no errors and it completes and returns to the streams page when it completes.

Do you see such a link in the workspace?

If there's such a link in the stream, the post will appear in the social network after a short while (3-5 mins max).

However, if you don't see such a link, something went wrong. To say what exactly, we need to analyze the software logs and your project settings.

So if the issue persists, please send us your project for analysis via 'Help' - 'Send Project To Support' (with the reference to this thread in the comments).

cybersysop

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Nothing appears in the stream for Google +for the post, actually nothing is showing up in my stream for google+ at all.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:31 pm

cybersysop wrote:
Nothing appears in the stream for Google +for the post, actually nothing is showing up in my stream for google+ at all.

Seems like something when wrong when you were posting to G+.

But to say what exactly caused this problem, we need to analyze your project (with all the settings and logs). So could you please send it to us for analysis via 'Help' - 'Send Project To Support'?

Thanks for your assistance in solving the issue. :)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]