Thx for great LA-Support! & Questions regarding new features
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
joeadvent

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi,

first of all, I want to say, that i think the link-assistant support is really great!!! I I have a question, I get very quick a good answer and directly help.
Thank you all for that !!

Second, I really like that you always get answers in the forum, if you have some. Thats really great, too !

But third, I want to ask, what happened with all that suggestions. I just checked my posts / threads here and there are at least 7 forum-threads which ended with "thanks for your suggestions, that sounds helpful, we will consider integrating that in the software" or "we will send it to our developers" or "we are currently working on that feature" ...
would be great to have a possibility to see which features will be the next ones for RT,SS,WA,LA.

Everytime linkassistant software is getting a relative big update, I hope to see some of the things integrated, but until now it never happend ;-)

Or it would be also great if you could publish a list of features, you think they will be integrated someday. So we know at least if it is realistic to get someday our suggested feature realized

Thanks and cheers!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Dear joeadvent,

joeadvent wrote:
first of all, I want to say, that i think the link-assistant support is really great!!!

Thanks for this positive feedback! A real pleasure to read it. :)

joeadvent wrote:
Everytime linkassistant software is getting a relative big update, I hope to see some of the things integrated, but until now it never happend ;-)

First, we are really grateful to you for all your suggestions and valuable input (*bow*).
And let me reassure you that none of the features you suggested stayed unnoticed by our analysts and developers.

but

You should understand that our developers have a strict plan on new features and software updates (sorry we can't announce the details of it :) ). That's why when we receive feature requests from the users, we forward them to our business analysts, who, in turn, decide whether or not a feature is worth adding; when it's the best time to add this feature, etc.

Our analysts take a lot of factors into account: such as the total number of user requests, the practicability and the necessity of adding this or that features, etc. etc.

By the way, as for the features you requested, we DO remember about them, but taking into account all the reasons I have mentioned above, they haven't been added yet (but hopefully will be in the near future).

;)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]