Three way link exchange
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]
JVRudnick

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 pm

one thing to remember...

that 3-way linking carries with it, risk.

if the site is yours that's your choice..

but if you SEO for clients, then the risk is theirs...so you'd better be prepared for the downside....

which is a google penalty....

choice is really pretty easy for us and our two dozen clients...

:(

Jim

marcolav

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:46 pm

So the end result is that there is no way to do an AUTOMATED 3-way link exchange? It must be built separately each time?

DoKo

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:50 pm

The best way to do 3-way links is to create your own specific email, and only use a couple of the template variables (because the your 2 sites in the email don't need to be auto-inserted).

The only things that need to be auto-inserted are "Their Site" and where you put their site on "Your Site A" (which is a variable already in the first provided template).

I agree the "how to do 3 way linking" training for Link Assistant is very confusing and under developed, but this might help you get to the next step.

zhoumin

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:34 am

I wonder if 3 way link exchange is effective now since Google has just updated many algorithm that link exchanging might be not effective.

atiqursumon

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 am

yaelede wrote:
You will find the solution in this article:
https://www.link-assistant.com/news/litt ... -way-links
Especially you should study and understand this image: https://www.link-assistant.com/images/li ... ext-10.png

The key is to understand how to choose right anchor when adding a new partner.
Please note that first you SHOULD create different anchors for your site if you wish to use LA's 3-way-link-exchange feature.

In details:
You have two websites (yoursite1 and yoursite2) and your partner has one site (partnersite). Then you start a new project for yoursite2 - the one your partner will be linking to. If you go to preferences>partner management>anchor settings you will see the address of this site as anchor url for your partner to link to. Then add partnersite as your partner and upload the directory you got, indicating yoursite1 in ftp server address in preferences>link directory settings>ftp settings. This way you will be linking to partnersite from yoursite1 and partnersite will have a link to yoursite2.

I have to admit that it was also not easy for me to understand when this feature was introduced in LA, but if you understand it, you will find it extremely useful.

I hope it helps.

Onece again say...! i do not understant what are you saying ?

SmartwaysMarketing

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:20 am

WOW you guys are talking real interesting stuff like 3 way or 4 ways linking the link exchange through third website is all i can think of while thinking about the 3 way or 4 ways linking which is in my opinion the base concept of 3 way linking, Although I am real interested to know more about this.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]