Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

This BUZZBundle loves to waste all your CPU and memory
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
topfan

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 am

I am not surprised that all Linkassistant.com products are optimized to bring your PC or Mac to their knees . every time I use any of the products of this bundle I have to leave my iMac 27" 3GH with 16GB memory alone for a few hours or it will hang everything I am doing. So I think you need to lower the use of memory or lighten this cute I just started testing out the Buzzbundle and look at the memory it is using. """2GB""" and increasing WOOW . Cant effort so much memory waste .

Didg

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:22 pm

A cloud version could be so much better (much like Hootsuite).

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:27 am

topfan wrote:
I am not surprised that all Linkassistant.com products are optimized to bring your PC or Mac to their knees . every time I use any of the products of this bundle I have to leave my iMac 27" 3GH with 16GB memory alone for a few hours or it will hang everything I am doing. So I think you need to lower the use of memory or lighten this cute I just started testing out the Buzzbundle and look at the memory it is using. """2GB""" and increasing WOOW . Cant effort so much memory waste .

The amount of CPU and memory load depends much on the type of keywords you are using. If you use in the project a lot of general keywords (like Internet Marketing, SEO) the software will find you tens of thousands of results, therefore the memory and CPU will load greatly. For this reason it is better either to update each stream individually, not all at the same time, or use some more specific keywords to narrow down the amount of results.

Ballyhoopro

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
topfan wrote:

The amount of CPU and memory load depends much on the type of keywords you are using. If you use in the project a lot of general keywords (like Internet Marketing, SEO) the software will find you tens of thousands of results, therefore the memory and CPU will load greatly. For this reason it is better either to update each stream individually, not all at the same time, or use some more specific keywords to narrow down the amount of results.

Hello,
I just installed the paid version and I had to force quit 3 times already. It just keeps crashing.
Do you have a better solutions besides fixing keywords and limiting the amount of streams?

Thank you.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:29 am

Ballyhoopro wrote:
I just installed the paid version and I had to force quit 3 times already. It just keeps crashing.
Do you have a better solutions besides fixing keywords and limiting the amount of streams?

Try to provide more memory for your Buzzbundle software as described in this article:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/i ... powersuite

increasing the memory limit should help you avoid the crashing problem.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]