The Nofollow Dilema
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
carl007

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello,
Am a freshman on this platform and got myself your full SEO kit.
I have been using the Link assistant and its been fun.

I did commented on some blogs that i sincerely had interest in and left my url in the website box.

After several weeks, i logged onto SEOMOZ opensite explorer to check the pages linking to my site and the links have been discovered, the page I linked to have DA of around 81 and PA around 61.

My question is, will i get the juice from the blog despite the fact that they indicated nofollow but
its been found on SEOMOZ.

thsi is the text above comment box
comments are moderated - and rel="nofollow" is in use.

please advise.
carl

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

carl007 wrote:
My question is, will i get the juice from the blog despite the fact that they indicated nofollow but its been found on SEOMOZ.

Nofollow links do not bring you link juice as a rule, however that does not mean that they are totally useless. They help you get more traffic to your website, and make your backlinks portfolio look natural: it is pretty suspicious if you have plenty of backlinks and all of them are dofollow.

So we'd recommend to gain such backlinks as well as dofollow, just don't expect they will increase your rankings at once, nofollow links are a good support for your main link building campaign :)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]