The keywords graphs
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Steve B

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:47 am

A couple of wants in this area.

1. Sometimes a bad reading comes back from an enquiry which skews the graph. Would be nice if its possible to remove entries from the graph. Looking at the database, its quite complex to edit, and quite big. so I did not want to touch the XML DB.

Additionaly deleting entries might be useful where a long term stats want to be kept, but you have been adding masses of entries because you have been checking every day. Need the ability to keep sparse stats over a long period (say monthly) but allow short term information to be kept daily.

2. The graph smoothing has the tendency to overshoot with the result the 'y' axis can go very negative and very positive, making the rest of the where the correct values pretty useless. I assume its a smoothing problem, I suppose there could be a data problem.
[/img]

yella

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:40 pm

I like to add another suggestion.

I would like to have the graph easier accessible, right now I need to first double-click the keyword and then click the graph for goggle, yahoo or MSN. Why not add a button next the the 'check' button in the menu which shows all 3 graphs for a chosen keyword?

Cheers,
Yella

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:56 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,

Please download the latest version of LinkAssistant SEO Tool (now it's 2.3.2) - all these issues have been fixed there (yes, Yella, including easier access to charts :wink: )

PS: we haven't even sent announcements yet, but please be sure you'll get them a bit later 8)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]