Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

TF-IDF Tool Results Does Not Contain Specified Competitors
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
bcdesign

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:56 pm

When choosing competitors manually for content analysis of a page, the TF-IDF data shows 10 random competitors, not the ones I have chosen. I have chosen these specifically because they are ranking in the SERPs I am concerned with and want to see their data, not that of the competitors that are shown automatically.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:34 pm

bcdesign wrote:
When choosing competitors manually for content analysis of a page, the TF-IDF data shows 10 random competitors, not the ones I have chosen. I have chosen these specifically because they are ranking in the SERPs I am concerned with and want to see their data, not that of the competitors that are shown automatically.

On our side everything is working just fine, so please check carefully that you click to 'Choose competitiors manually' once your update content analysis:

And then select the ones you are interested in, from the list the program gathers:

In case you analyze a page for several keywords - note that you can switch between them in the TF-IDF module:

In case the competitors still won`t be selected correctly - please go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support', and briefly describe the issue in the comments, so that we could examine your project and get back to you with a solution asap. Thanks!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]