Temp blocked by Google - AGAIN! The same as in Rank Tracker
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]
Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi Link-Assistant team,

I am experiencing absolutely the same problem that with Rank Tracker - Temp Blocked by Google constantly!
Of course I use all the same safe human settings and emulating human behavior etc. that in Rank Tracker. But I mean - common - don't you think guys that there should be settings that could be ready to perform even for slow pc's/connections like modems etc. I mean i have everything in turbo mode here - broadband with excellent speed, Newest and most powerful PC out there and SEO brains on top of me for 15 years ;)

This problem been there always and it is driving many users away because your software just does not work straight out of the box!

I am trying to mess around worth the settings I mean forever! I want just use the program and not spend my time in tweaking it! Could you fix it once please!?

I really do like your software layout etc. things but I am really annoyed on your explanation - please, try to scrape info partially, please, try to tweak the settings, please, try to limit your queries, please, try to use a proxies etc.
Would be great if we could have software that just works even if there is not so much fun functionality at the moment!

I don't want to argue but it is definitely bad way how to present the product and how to magnetize customers to it.

Happy Enterprise/Professional(Buzz) license holder.....

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello Jungles,.

Jungles wrote:
I am trying to mess around worth the settings I mean forever! I want just use the program and not spend my time in tweaking it!

thanks for the post.

We fully understand your concerns.

We are trying to make our apps maximally convenient for our user and friendly to search engines. However, you should also understand that the only way for a desktop-based SEO tool to avoid the temporary block issue is tweaking its Safety Settings. There's no any better solution found for this type of SEO apps so far.

So to avoid a temporary block of your IP address, please set the Safety Settings as suggested here. This task is very easy and won't take you more than a couple of minutes after all. :)

P.S. If we find a better way to fight temporary blocks, we will definitely adjust our software correspondingly. :)

Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 am

Thanks for your answer.

I already have been there and already tried to change my settings etc. Unfortunately always there is this blocking affect appearing.

Do you have settings that making my connection absolutely safe that there will newer be blocks/captchas by Google? I don't care about time....I care about not being blocked and i don't want to affect my and others Ip address in any way.

Regards

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Jungles wrote:
I already have been there and already tried to change my settings etc. Unfortunately always there is this blocking affect appearing.

Hmm.. the standard recommended sets should have helped. Please make sure that you have configured them exactly as we suggested.

Anyway, if the issue persists, may we have a look at your project ? Please send it to us for analysis via 'Help' - 'Send Project To Support'. Thus we will receive not only the project but a set of log' and settings' file that we need to figure out what is causing the problem on your end.

:)

cybersysop

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Are you using proxy services? I had this problem quite a bit when I started with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor until I employed Proxy services. There are several free ones and many very qualified paid proxy services.

Either use several free ones in the Proxy rotation preference option or hire one that uses alternating IP addresses in the proxy preference option.

If you have IP addresses available to you, you may want to create a proxy server using Squid and the random generator for the x number of IPS. We found that 6 ip addresses and a throttled Human Emulation did the trick nicely.

Howard
http://www.emcs.net

Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Ach! Are you saying that this is only way?
Frankly i tied to search for free proxies and this is definitely dead end. Always they are dead almost immediately, very slow or from other country that gives you inaccurate readings.

Only one option is paid proxies but i don't want to pay constantly for them. Have you compared proxies with captcha service? Which one is better?

best,
Jungles

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Jungles wrote:
Frankly i tied to search for free proxies and this is definitely dead end. Always they are dead almost immediately, very slow or from other country that gives you inaccurate readings.

Yes, free public proxies get overused and die very quickly. However, they work great for updating a project of an average size (here you can find step-by-step instructions on how to use free public proxies).

For bigger projects we recommend you to use paid shared/private proxies.

Jungles wrote:
Only one option is paid proxies but i don't want to pay constantly for them. Have you compared proxies with captcha service?

They both work fine and help you avoid getting temporary blocks.

If you are interested to learn more about our Anti-CAPTCHA service, please follow this link.

Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I conducted an experiment - I exaggerated human emulation settings, set up queries - one per time and all delays set just ridiculously high! And guess what - still got blocked by Google!

Sorry - but without proxies your software just does not work!

i did my experiment from two different PC's and from the two different bandwidths. I can not stress that enough - I need a safe settings where everything works. Even if this is very slowly - I need them to work without any blocks,bans, ip blacklists.

regards,
Jugnge

LinkAssistant wrote:
Jungles wrote:

Yes, free public proxies get overused and die very quickly. However, they work great for updating a project of an average size (here you can find step-by-step instructions on how to use free public proxies).

For bigger projects we recommend you to use paid shared/private proxies.

Jungles wrote:
Only one option is paid proxies but i don't want to pay constantly for them. Have you compared proxies with captcha service?

They both work fine and help you avoid getting temporary blocks.

If you are interested to learn more about our Anti-CAPTCHA service, please follow this link.

jeffl31

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 am

cybersysop wrote:
Are you using proxy services? I had this problem quite a bit when I started with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor until I employed Proxy services. There are several free ones and many very qualified paid proxy services.

Either use several free ones in the Proxy rotation preference option or hire one that uses alternating IP addresses in the proxy preference option.

If you have IP addresses available to you, you may want to create a proxy server using Squid and the random generator for the x number of IPS. We found that 6 ip addresses and a throttled Human Emulation did the trick nicely.

Howard
http://www.emcs.net

Hi, Howard,

Which services do you used ?? how many IP neeed; shared type?? 5, 10 or 15 ??
any effect on band width type ?? higher means more costly??

Please advise asap. :)
Thanks
Jeff

hereonup

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Out of all the software I've tried Rank Tracker beats all of them in terms of how it is laid out. And the set of logical features and metrics. I LOVE that part of RT.

BUT BUT BUT.....
The software is CONSTANTLY blocked by google. I tried all the suggested settings, maximum search engine friendliness and what ever. I have 5 proxy servers. Still I can't get data.

It is a real shame. I really want this to work, but every time I open RT I just end up frustrated.

OH YEAH - and I recently tried AWR again. I got top 10 ranking sites for 2,000 keywords by using the same proxies. All with 0 adjustments to settings and no captcha hassles. Only problem is I really hate the layout/workflow and metrics that come with AWR.

Hope you guys have a solution

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]