Support Tickets keep disappearing
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Asiaplay

Small God

Small God
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 am

Hi there,

Just letting you know in case you are unaware of this issue. ;)
For the 2nd week running, my previously discussed / open support tickets have disappeared from our account, on your customer support tickets system!!!

I am guessing this is not just happening to us - so you might want to look at it (as I am sure anyone who raises a support question, to return to find it totally gone later - will wonder, what the heck... did they mean what they said or do they want to answer my question.... which is now gone).

All the best and cheers, Asiaplay

PS: As discussed, we are looking forward to running the DB searches per month tests for Chinese and Korean databases as soon as this code is done for Rank Tracker, i.e. to assst your developer... please do let us know when we can assist with this :)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi Asiaplay,

We are sorry for this inconvenience. The thing is that we've moved our website to a new hardware recently and some of you, guys, could experience some problems. We apologize for this. Everything is fixed and working now. Hope for your understanding.

As for your kind offer of help, we'll certainly get in touch if we need testing or other assistance.

Thank you.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]