All times are UTC
Summer Team Building
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
files_hameless

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Hi Guys, summer is fast approaching, what are your plans? We are planning to do a Team Building, last year we held it in a beach and indeed, everyone enjoyed. The problem this year is the on going pandemic. As responsible citizen, we need to abide by the rules like wearing mask and maintaining social distancing which make it difficult to organize. How did you guys handle yours? Please share your ideas. Thanks!

maggiemercury

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:15 pm

We canceled the team building last year and I think they will cancel it also this year. Though the vaccines are out, still positive cases are on the rise (and I couldn't understand - but seems the vaccine's effect will be seen in a couple of months).

Try searching for online teambuilding activities if you wish to push through. It is better to be safe.

files_hameless

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 am

Quote:
We canceled the team building last year and I think they will cancel it also this year. Though the vaccines are out, still positive cases are on the rise (and I couldn't understand - but seems the vaccine's effect will be seen in a couple of months).

Try searching for online team-building activities if you wish to push through. It is better to be safe.
This pandemic really brought drastic adjustment and changes. I took your advice on virtual team building and I searched the internet for activities. I bumped into this https://www.outbackteambuilding.com/blo ... -covid-19/

And it seems challenging but a good way since it is new to us.

Have you tried it in your team? Any feedback?

Thanks

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]