Suggestions for new features
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]
crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:35 am

Hi guys:

1. Search for listings again keyword phrases within the lower levels of search engines so that I can track a new site. I dont need to search from listing number one down to say, 1000. I just need to know where the site is between an estimated range I search for. For example A new site that is located at listing number 800 on Google would mean I could start searching from 500 to 1000 and reduce the SE's and my resources and time. Multiply that single search by a lot more keyword phrases that the new site needs to be tracked against and RT could be busy all day.

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:30 am

Thank you for your suggestion, we'll discuss it with our developers' team and think of including it into the changes list for Rank Tracker.

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:42 am

thanks. I think my most urgent request remains needing some alternatives to Overture, i.e. some other source and also a manual entry as well.

Thanks

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Quote:
thanks. I think my most urgent request remains needing some alternatives to Overture, i.e. some other source and also a manual entry as well...
Manual entry might be good. Or, perhaps being able to create custom columns so we can input custom data for each keyword. - this would help me assign value to different keywords which would help me remember which keywords are most valuable in my project.

The custom data doesn't necessarily need to be included in the reports template. Just need it in the workspace so i can assign priority to different keywords.

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:52 pm

I like that idea, when I have a list of words its not always clear why some are there, and of course which ive chosen to work deeply into my webpages.

A column for 'anything' including manual PRs would be very useful.

Good morning Washington! :)

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Quote:
I like that idea, when I have a list of words its not always clear why some are there, and of course which ive chosen to work deeply into my webpages.
Yeah, exactly

hasen

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with the original post about tracking results below 100. It would be useful for many things. It should be an option you can turn on and off to say have results up to a 1000 or even more if possible. When you're trying to compete for a keyword with for example 100 million results then its useful to know when you're even in the top 1000....or top 10,000 for that matter!

I really hope you can implement that 'cos right now I have to use an alternative rank tracker to get those sub 100 results when I need them.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Quote:
I agree wholeheartedly with the original post about tracking results below 100.
Hasen, as far as I understand, what you're asking for is already implemented in Rank Tracker (have always been there, if I'm getting it right.)

Please use the "Preferences -> Miscellaneous Settings..." menu item in Rank Tracker to see what I mean ("Max. Results" section.)

hasen

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Wow you're right! :D That's great. I don't know why I didn't even consider the option would already be there.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]