Spyglass Backlink Explorer - No results
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
mic80

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:56 pm

High,
i know there is a topic similar to this post, but the other post end with no solution for me.

The Problem:
When i started a new project, i check only backlinks with the backlik explorer from spyglass and become every time the message that there are no backlinks.
I tested several project and several setting (like with proxies and without, disable anti virus etc...)
The projects (Websites) have allready a lot of backlinks.
The other option to check for Backlinks work all fine.
I submit a ticket to your support on 16 October 2014. Till today there is no answer.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:22 am

mic80 wrote:
When i started a new project, i check only backlinks with the backlik explorer from spyglass and become every time the message that there are no backlinks.

SpyGlass Backlink Explorer is mostly an experimental backlinks database which may really not have results for some websites. That is why we recommend to use it as a supplementary service to get most of the results. Yet the major database in SpyGlass is WebMeUp Backlink Tool, currently it provides over 90% of all results, so when you create a new project please make sure you enable this service as your preferred source of backlinks.

mic80

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:45 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
mic80 wrote:

SpyGlass Backlink Explorer is mostly an experimental backlinks database which may really not have results for some websites. That is why we recommend to use it as a supplementary service to get most of the results. Yet the major database in SpyGlass is WebMeUp Backlink Tool, currently it provides over 90% of all results, so when you create a new project please make sure you enable this service as your preferred source of backlinks.

Ok, good to know but i tested a website www.spiegel.de. This is a realy big news-website. I Think spyglass must find there any backlinks, or? Can you perhaps check this. Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm

mic80 wrote:
Ok, good to know but i tested a website www.spiegel.de. This is a realy big news-website. I Think spyglass must find there any backlinks, or? Can you perhaps check this. Thanks

I have checked this website in the database but unfortunately SpyGlass Backlink Explorer really does not have any information for that site. The thing is that Backlinks Explorer does not have such wide and powerful net of crawlers as WebMeUp backlinks Tool that is why the database really lacks many results if compared to other services.

mic80

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:18 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
mic80 wrote:

I have checked this website in the database but unfortunately SpyGlass Backlink Explorer really does not have any information for that site. The thing is that Backlinks Explorer does not have such wide and powerful net of crawlers as WebMeUp backlinks Tool that is why the database really lacks many results if compared to other services.

Ok, but now i know that there is no fault in my settings. Thanks for your reply

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]