Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Specific Forum Stream
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]
LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 pm

giraffeservices wrote:
So in the mean time, while waiting for future updates, I wish your developers to have as little distractions as possible and great tasting coffe!

Once again thanks for your feedback! :)

We will do our best to make the software meet your expectations. ;)

paulms

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Well, at least I have the software working well now. :-)

However,

"You may use the tool to make meaningful posts, communicate with your customers and make their experience of using your product or service better, shape your online reputation and form the positive image of your brand all over the Web. "

I'm a bit dubious as to whether or not any person on the Link-Assistant team actually knows what engagement means. Maybe you can explain how we can track conversations we are involved in from *within the program* without having to rely on subscribing to those comments via email?

In other words if I'm engaged in 8 different conversations I want to be able to follow those conversations from within the program. I'm pretty sure this would be what EVERYBODY who's considering this program would want as well.

I see no way at all this is possible right now.

paulms

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Agree with Kris. I know what the Link-Assistant programming team is capable of, so I'm hanging in there.

chrisd

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 am

wow! please add those features!!! these guys have some great ideas. we need quality engagement on forums, it's very true.

If we could add in custom streams to track specific forums and blogs, that would be amazing!!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi guys,

Quote:
In other words if I'm engaged in 8 different conversations I want to be able to follow those conversations from within the program. I'm pretty sure this would be what EVERYBODY who's considering this program would want as well.

At the moment you can just update your streams, all conversations with new posts will be on top and green high-lighted. So there should be no problems with finding updates for the conversations you are interested in.

We do not plan to incorporate an email client into BuzzBundle in the nearest future, but we do not nay-say this idea, so ,maybe in future there will be an email client there.

BrianJ

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:59 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
As we said, at the moment BuzzBundle doesn't work with Internet forums on an individual basis. The tool approaches them by the type. Our software identifies the platform behind the forum (e.g. phpBB, phpBB3, vBulletin 3, vBulletin 4, etc.) and proceeds further according to an algorithm it has for this platform. But unfortunately there's no option to focus on specific forums now.

I wanted to see if this was possible yet. IF the forum is an accepted (platform phpBB, phpBB3, vBulletin 3, vBulletin 4,etc).

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:41 pm

BrianJ wrote:
LinkAssistant wrote:
As we said, at the moment BuzzBundle doesn't work with Internet forums on an individual basis. The tool approaches them by the type. Our software identifies the platform behind the forum (e.g. phpBB, phpBB3, vBulletin 3, vBulletin 4, etc.) and proceeds further according to an algorithm it has for this platform. But unfortunately there's no option to focus on specific forums now.

I wanted to see if this was possible yet. IF the forum is an accepted (platform phpBB, phpBB3, vBulletin 3, vBulletin 4,etc).

Hello Brian.
Unfortunately, we haven't managed to implement this this feature and as,sorry to say that , but we are not adding it in the near future.

olympiagold001

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:42 am

Thanks for bold up such aces information. I acquire bookmarked you and will acquire in bandage with your new posts. I like this post, accrue autograph and accordance advising post...!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wholesale gold chains

3dgroup

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Just checking in to see if this feature is available yet?

I've kind of stopped using Buzzbundle, and am no longer paying for the engine updates... a feature like this would definitely get me back to using it and paying $$!

Great ideas from the thread starters, this seems so much like a MUST HAVE that I can't believe it's not done yet.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]