Some questions for using the software
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
vapogem

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi!
I want to know if is it possible to find only post blog where comments are ok and remove the blog that don't have comments ?
How to refresh my activity?(because i've made some blogs comments and all are in waiting moderation whereas when i check the webpage where i commented, my comment is benne accepted).

I use buzzbundle for french content and yahoo answer +linkedin doesn't find anything in french.

Finally, is it possible that a topic of blog result automaticaly disappear from the tab after i post a comment on it?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:15 pm

vapogem wrote:
Hi!
I want to know if is it possible to find only post blog where comments are ok and remove the blog that don't have comments ?

vapogem wrote:
Finally, is it possible that a topic of blog result automaticaly disappear from the tab after i post a comment on it?

Hello vapogem.

Sorry to say, but you are to perform these tasks manually since there's no a special feature to do it in the software.

vapogem wrote:
How to refresh my activity?(because i've made some blogs comments and all are in waiting moderation whereas when i check the webpage where i commented, my comment is benne accepted).

To do it you are to click the Rebuild the stream button.

vapogem

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 am

Ok thanks

And what about that :
Quote:
I use buzzbundle for french content and yahoo answer +linkedin doesn't find anything in french.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 pm

vapogem wrote:
Ok thanks

And what about that :
Quote:

Hello vapogem.

There may be different reasons why this may happen.
I am asking you to reproduce the situation and then send the project to us clicking Help-> Send Project To Support indicating the keywords you used to get buzz.

Our support will find the reason why this happened and will write back to you with the solution.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]