[Solved] SERP result are not the same than rank in Rank Trac
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Patrice

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:13 am

Hello,

Since several days (one week?) the SERP result are not the same than the rank in Rank Tracker. I have follow these advices:
Quote:
We recommend you not to use any proxies at all, instead, the software has in-built anti-ban system that would protect your IP from Google blocks. So what you need to do is to disable all proxies and human emulation delays, then go to PReferences - Search Safety Settings- Safe Quert Mode and enable the anti-block feature. Then check rankings once again, it should work.
Quote:
The inconsistency can be caused by different locations. When Rank Tracker is checking rankings it uses proxies from our anti-block system, while the results that you see in your browser can be localized for your current physical location, therefore, they can be different. So, to avoid this, you may enable advanced search engine settings in Rank Tracker to check rankings for your specific city. Please, have a look how to do that:

https://www.link-assistant.com/help/ran ... kings.html

The second reason might be the personal search history that may affect your ranking results in your browser. So, if you try to compare results with Rank Tracker make sure you enable the incognito mode in your external browser.
It had worked before this problem occured.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Patrice on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 am

May you please provide some more details ? Specifically, the search engine you are using, 1-2 keywords that provide incorrect results, the domain that you check and also what are the results that you see in your external browser?

Patrice

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Ok, I have added the column for local search (my localisation) and the rank is ok.

Solved. Thanks.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]