Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Seo website builder issues.
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
kersasp

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:02 am

My seo website auditor keeps giving an error that Google has blocked me even after 24 hours it keeps saying the same thing please somebody help

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:13 pm

kersasp wrote:
My seo website auditor keeps giving an error that Google has blocked me even after 24 hours it keeps saying the same thing please somebody help

Very likely you are trying to update Google PR factor for too many pages. Try to update not more than 500-700 pages at a time, so Google will not block your IP.
Also, very often Google may prompt you with captchas. So, to pass this verification open your WebSite Auditor and go to Preferences - Search Safety Settings - Captcha settings and enable 'show captcha box'. Next time you update ranking factors make sure you do no skip any captchas.

Lisa333

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:46 pm

What website builder are you using? Personally I used one of those from http://www.webbuildersguide.com/website ... s-for-seo/ and haven't faced any issues. To be honest, much depends on the builder and its version. Of course, i hope you've already solved your problem. I just wanted to share my experience. Good luck!

anjanadhanvi

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:26 am

1.Website Speed
2. Low Text-to-HTML Ratio
3.Broken Links
4.Errors in Language Declarations
5.Duplicate Content
6.Missing Alt Tags and Broken Images
7.Problems in Title Tags

Display topics from previous:    Sort by