SEO Spyglass not working!!!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
engrbrother

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 am

HI,

I have just downloaded the latest version of SEOPowerSuite but my SEO Spyglass is not working. Although I have done configuration as mentioned on its site but couldn't able to find any of the backlink.

I have tried this software few months back and it was working fine at that time. Please kindly tell is there something new to do with the latest version. I have SEO Spyglass v6.1.3 Free version.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:36 am

engrbrother wrote:
I have just downloaded the latest version of SEOPowerSuite but my SEO Spyglass is not working. Although I have done configuration as mentioned on its site but couldn't able to find any of the backlink.

Please, make sure that when you create a new project at Step 2 you select to use WebMEUp Backlink tool as your preferred backlink service. It currently provides over 90% of results for SEO SpyGlass.

engrbrother

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:25 pm

I did check the WebMeUp Backlink Tool option but couldn't able to find any of the backlinks.
Although I use other SEOPowerSuite tools like Link Assistant and Website Auditor and they are working good, but I don't know what is going wrong with this one.

Kindly give me some more suggestions that I can test to run this software.

mic80

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:34 am

engrbrother wrote:
I did check the WebMeUp Backlink Tool option but couldn't able to find any of the backlinks.
Although I use other SEOPowerSuite tools like Link Assistant and Website Auditor and they are working good, but I don't know what is going wrong with this one.

Kindly give me some more suggestions that I can test to run this software.

First, check with other (online) Tools if there are backlinks to your site.
Take the settings in the software as you find on the site, but enable captcha for manuell show.
Then search only with one backlink resource (ie. webmeup) and after this try the next resource.

I dont know if there are problems with antivirus software

what message do you get after the prozess is finish?

engrbrother

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Kindly provide me solution for my above mentioned problem!!! I urgently need this tool to use for my site to build and analyze links.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:07 pm

engrbrother wrote:
Kindly provide me solution for my above mentioned problem!!! I urgently need this tool to use for my site to build and analyze links.

Please, send a message to support@link-assistant.com and there you indicate the name of the website you are checking. We will have a look what kind of results we have for that website.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]