Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

SEO Spyglass Hate
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Not Happy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Maybe the developers of SEO Spyglass should reconsider their stance on product uninstallation. It appears they have coded the program to wreak havoc on any system that uninstalls their software. I assume this is intentional. About half of the programs I use were rendered unuasable after SEO Spyglass uninstallation, including system files. I had to reinstall the entire operating system. Needless to say I am extremely unimpressed.

Not happy.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello,

Not Happy wrote:
Maybe the developers of SEO Spyglass should reconsider their stance on product uninstallation. It appears they have coded the program to wreak havoc on any system that uninstalls their software. I assume this is intentional. About half of the programs I use were rendered unuasable after SEO Spyglass uninstallation, including system files. I had to reinstall the entire operating system.

First and foremost , we are sorry to hear that you have run into such issues with your machine. That's quite an issue and we totally understand your concerns and negative feelings

BUT

our software has nothing to do with the issue!

We can give you 100% guarantee that NONE of the SEO PowerSuite tools can trigger such a problem. When you uninstall the SEO PowerSuite tools through your Windows Control Panel or via running the uninstall.exe file, it deletes ONLY the software files. There's NO WAY the process of uninstallation can damage any other important files on your system, as the software doesn't have any access to them.

However, if you manage to prove that it is the fault of our tools (perhaps you can locate some system logs or reproduce the issue and make a screen-grab of each step of the process), we will gladly help you to figure out what's wrong with that.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]