SEO PowerSuite on an VServer
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
SamuelSchneider

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Hello,

I would like to use a VServer to get more crawl power with the SEOPowersuite. Is this possible or is the manufacturer guessing?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:13 pm

SamuelSchneider wrote:
I would like to use a VServer to get more crawl power with the SEOPowersuite. Is this possible or is the manufacturer guessing?

Basically, yes, you can try installing the software in a VServer, simply make sure to install the latest version of Oracle Java first, as the software requires it to work properly.

SamuelSchneider

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:56 am

First of all thank you for the support.

Another question: why do not you offer this service? I would have no problem using a service directly from you for an extra charge.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:30 pm

SamuelSchneider wrote:
Another question: why do not you offer this service? I would have no problem using a service directly from you for an extra charge.

I`m afraid no, we don`t offer any services of that kind, as the software is desktop only. We offer several options like storing the projects on our side in SEO PowerSuite Cloud, and processing the queries from through our private servers (checking the rankings with our safe-querying mode), but the software is not web-based in any way.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]