Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

SEO optimization reports
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
robbie3

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi, I´m currently using IBP to my "SEO optmization reports" but a colleague tell me SEO powersuite has the same option and more user friendly.

How can I find that option? THere are video tutorials? Obviously that only with the paid version.

Thanks in advance

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 am

Robbie,

SEO Optimization reports are located in WebSite Auditor. Once you create your project inside Website auditor you need to switch to Content Analysis section:

http://prntscr.com/ejbp15

then you click Add Page and from the list of your pages you select the one you wish to analyse. Then enter your keywords and run the analysis - the software will collect top competitors for your keywords and iwll provide the optimization report based on your page and your competitors pages.

robbie3

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:26 am

LinkAssistant wrote:
Robbie,

SEO Optimization reports are located in WebSite Auditor. Once you create your project inside Website auditor you need to switch to Content Analysis section:

http://prntscr.com/ejbp15

then you click Add Page and from the list of your pages you select the one you wish to analyse. Then enter your keywords and run the analysis - the software will collect top competitors for your keywords and iwll provide the optimization report based on your page and your competitors pages.

What version I need to buy to export the report whitelabel?

Other thing:
The report is the next step after you put your kw?
Where are the competitors stats?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:18 pm

robbie3 wrote:

You can save your reports only in Enterprise version. This version also lets you whitelabel your reports.

robbie3 wrote:

when you click to analyze your page at the step where you need to enter your keywords you need to enable the Choose Competitors Manually box:

http://prntscr.com/epwf1z

In this case at the final step after the analysis you will see the list of collected competitors with their optimization stats.

robbie3

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:13 am

Hi, I cant find competitors section or tab.
Also "Choose Competitors Manually " it´s gone.

Thanks

LinkAssistant wrote:
robbie3 wrote:

You can save your reports only in Enterprise version. This version also lets you whitelabel your reports.

robbie3 wrote:

when you click to analyze your page at the step where you need to enter your keywords you need to enable the Choose Competitors Manually box:

http://prntscr.com/epwf1z

In this case at the final step after the analysis you will see the list of collected competitors with their optimization stats.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:49 pm

robbie3 wrote:
Hi, I cant find competitors section or tab.
Also "Choose Competitors Manually " it´s gone.

Let me explain that in the new version the option to Choose Competitors Manually has only been removed from the pop-up window. However, the program still collects the top 30 pages for a keyword, and you should simply click the settings icon to see the full list and to check/uncheck the competitors you are interested in:

This way you can adjust the competitors list for comparison without updating the analysis once again.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]