The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Sending multiple scheduled reports via one email possible?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Ettienne

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello,

first post here. Say I have one client who has 30 websites. How is it possible to send let's say rankings via rank tracker's scheduler for ALL 30 sites in 1 email, instead of sending each one separately?

Same for LA, Spyglass, RT, WA. Say I want to send 4 different reports to 1 client every month via the scheduler (to attach pdf to email). Is it possible to set it up somehow to send everything in one email instead of sending 4 separate ones?

It would be very useful, since I have a few people reselling my services who send me lots of clients. It's a nightmare to receive 20+ separate emails (one for each domain) once a week, I'd love if there was a feature to send all 20 reports (different projects) to one client in a single mail.

I know there's the "share link" feature, but that still means I have to copy/paste all those links manually into one email, I'm looking for a fully automated method if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Ettienne

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:41 am

I am afraid, this is not possible to send all reports together in a single e-mail, they will be sent as separate reports. But I will submit this feature request to the analyst team.

Ettienne

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:24 am

That would be great, maybe just to be able to link projects to one client profile. So that when the software picks up that the client profile for different projects are the same, that it attaches them in one email instead of sending 30 emails to the same email address separately. That would make life a lot easier

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]