Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

running seo powersuite on VPS or Dedicated remote server
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
media11

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 am

when running seo spyglass or rank tracker it consumers all my computer resources so i want to run it on a remote server that i can just access it to check on it and schedule rank checks, etc.. how do i do this and what specs am i looking for on a remote server or VPS?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:20 am

media11 wrote:
when running seo spyglass or rank tracker it consumers all my computer resources so i want to run it on a remote server that i can just access it to check on it and schedule rank checks, etc.. how do i do this

You install our software on VPS, like you install any other desktop-based tool. There are no specific installation instructions for SEO PowerSuite apps. :)

And here is the list of our software system requirements

simpleseo

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm

I assume that the rank tracker can then run continuous, is that right? If so I can then set human emulation high and don't need proxies anymore. Will save me money on renting private proxies.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm

simpleseo wrote:
I assume that the rank tracker can then run continuous, is that right?

Yes, the software will run as long as your machine is working. :)

So you may create a task, set 'Human Emulations' delays and leave the software to do its job. Just make sure that:

- you have a stable Internet connection;
- your computer won't hibernate during executing the task and preferably no screen savers will be used.

:)

senitro

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:05 pm

When you log into a Windows VPS its just like using your own computer. You will be at the desktop with a start menu etc. Installing a program is exactly the same process.

Just make sure the VPS meets the system requirements for the software (ram and hard disk space)

SamuelSchneider

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:33 pm

I am planning to buy an VPS:
I just want to make sure that this really works: does it really work out?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]