RTL email templates
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
difovo

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello,
Is there anyway I can write an email template in rtl format?
The rtl languages are messed up when trying to send emails from link assisstant, it will be a lot easier if there is a full html editor for email templates.
Thank you.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:16 am

difovo wrote:
Is there anyway I can write an email template in rtl format?
The rtl languages are messed up when trying to send emails from link assisstant, it will be a lot easier if there is a full html editor for email templates.

Can you submit here a screenshot of how exactly looks the e-mail message written in a rtl language? It should works the same as for ltr languages, so I am not quite sure what kind of problems you have.

difovo

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:45 pm

The email is sent exactly like I wrote it. The problem is in writing the email in the first place. There's no option to align text to the right. After writing a certain text, if I try to place the cusor somewhere to edit, the cursor is placed correctly but the edits have effect in another place, for example if I want to delete a word from the beginning of a line using backspace I find another word from the end of the line getting deleted and vice versa. And finally it's so tricky to integrate 2 langauges with different directions in the same email like when I want to write an url in an arabic email. All these problems could be solved if there is a normal html editor.
Thank you.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 pm

difovo wrote:
There's no option to align text to the right.

Indeed, there`s no RTL formatting or right alignment available in our editor now, but we are hoping to add it in the foreseeable future to fix the problem with email templates for those who use RTL languages. We have forwarded your request to our developers to think over.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]