Romania banned
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
anabanti

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello !

Is that Romania banned from view ? We cannot see link-assistant.com website. We have to use a proxy in order to read something from your website. Anyway I am interested in SpyGlass very much but I can't test it properly because everytime when it tries to conenct for updates, etc... gives me an error related to not found (because you ban Romania seeing your website) .

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 pm

anabanti wrote:
Is that Romania banned from view ? We cannot see link-assistant.com websit

We confirm that Romania is NOT banned from viewing our website, so anyone from there can access our site. :) Perhaps your browser can't access it for some reason, so we recommend you to open our website using a different browser. That must work.

P.S. And, are you by any chance using the cracked version of the software? It might trigger a similar issue. :)

unikbit

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 pm

I confirm I have the same problem. Some IPs are banned and can't connect to the websites.
the message is; server refuse the connection

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm

unikbit wrote:
I confirm I have the same problem. Some IPs are banned and can't connect to the websites.
the message is; server refuse the connection

Hi unikbit,

we have definitely not banned any IPs by country or any other attribute. First of all you need to check the proxies you are using if any (they can be already dead, for instance), or as mentioned above, check the host file if you used a cracked version before

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]