Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Research from your server
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Yoyo

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:54 pm

I saw that with Spyglass can do research from your server.
This is an excellent idea that your software offers

but it does seem to work.

]Image

]Image

Can you please explain to me why this does not work.

thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Yoyo wrote:
I saw that with Spyglass can do research from your server.
This is an excellent idea that your software offers
Can you please explain to me why this does not work.

Let me please explain that in SEO SpyGlass the anti-block solution won`t work while updating most of the factors, and the captchas will be redirected to you still. The reason is that the program sends more specific and complex queries while updating Indexation and Cache Date in the search engines for instance, and some other metrics, and these queries cannot be sent through our anti-ban system. The same with the requests sent to any APIs or other external services providing the data.

The main purpose of the new anti-ban system was to let our users check the rankings in RankTracker without any proxies and captchas. You may still reduce the number of captchas showing up significantly by setting the moderate Search Safety Settings: limiting the number of simultaneous tasks to 1-2 and settings the Human Emulation Delays (first two boxes ticked, delays between 3-8 seconds).

You may check the article below for details and the list of operations the safe-querying mode covers at the moment:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/164/4/what-is-the-anti-block-feature-and-how-does-it-work

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]