Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Regenerate not actually working ?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
stevenm

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:41 pm

When I alter my source page then click regenerate on report it dosnt actually get new source code and update figures ? what should i look for or am i misunderstanding the regenerate button ?

Also would be cool if i could alter the html code in either the page source area or a scratch pad to re-run or regenrate as a test point to see results before commiting to the website code alts ??

if you follow

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi stevenm,
if you mean reports in the Reports tab then it's already been fixed. (You'll see that if you restart WebSite Auditor) Also we're aware of the problem with the "Rebuild" button in the main tab and we'll fix it in one or two days.

Thank you so much for reporting the problems to us.
Quote:
Also would be cool if i could alter the html code in either the page source area or a scratch pad to re-run or regenrate as a test point to see results before commiting to the website code alts ??
That's a great idea, and this will definitely be possible, though a bit later. (First we need to beta-test and improve the functionality that already exists, but sure the feature you suggested is already on our to-do list.)

Thanks for your feedback! :wink:

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]